FREE MAKEUP COURSE. FREE MAKEUP
FREE MAKEUP COURSE. FOUNDATION MAKEUP PRIMER. BROWN EYE MAKEUP TIPS
Free Makeup Course
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Without cost or payment
- With the sheets eased
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
YIP: he's good for relieving my tension
I think we have mentioned before how we do not have cable, but we have an AWESOME movie room with a screen that takes up the wall, and the DVD player/surround sound hooked up to a projector. We also have some sort of HD receiver thingy (ask Dave) where we can get local stations "free" (for things like Bronco games, the Olympics, the DNC, etc). We also have the 360 hooked up here...so we play games up here and watch movies. We were watching Alias a lot at night as it is just 42 minutes per episode and I never watched it when it was on (and JG is like *IT* for Dave)...
Well we got through all 5 seasons and were not sure what to do next. It was in December so we decided to wait til after the holidays. Dave suggested the next tv show to be La Femme Nikita, but I told him that was too soon to have another hot-chick-spy-with-mediocre-acting show :P I also renewed our Netflix account...so we have been watching a LOT of movies. Evenings after work, weekends, whatever. We have watched a LOT of movies lately. I love it.
I did get the first disc of Season 1 of The Sopranos, but I am not sure what to think. It's not BAD, there's just not a whole lot happening. Many friends say "give it time it is one of the best shows out there". The other day another friend (who is now asking me almost daily if I have given up on it yet and saying not to) said "things get good in Disc 2 or 3 of Season 1" (there are 4 eps per disc). I am willing to stick it out, but I dunno if Dave is. I hope so! Feel free to convince him here in the comments ;-)
Anyway, I found out that Dave had never seen this movie. Do I even need to say what it is? I mean it is not a GOOD movie...but you HAVE to see it! As Dave said after "it is just so bizarre and retarded that you HAVE to laugh". I guess...I love the cheese factor. And of course, TC (hey! my initials!) says my favorite bad word in it so I gotta love it! :D
Once again I did not do a YIP during the day (today was one of the worst days ever. Worse than yesterday. Don't ask) so I had to figure out something at home. While thinking of the cheese factor of this movie I remembered one of my favorite shows from many moons ago on Comedy Central, and *tried* to mirror my photo after it somewhat. Can you figure out what it is?
Anise was tagged by DarkTokyo, Meilachan and Nerei!
Thanks for tagging my newest girl, I really appreciate it! And I hope you don't get bored of Anise, 'cause last photoshoot featured her too ^^U
Two names you go by:
2. Mama calls me "my little princess" sometimes
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. This animal hat that mama made for her brand, Dollism.
2. Mmm... a princess dress -or so says mama
Two things you want right now very badly:
1. I want mama to hug me and sing a lullaby until I fall asleep, because I'm afraid of monsters ><
2. I want a piggyback, but Nanaly told me that I shouldn't ask Allen such "silly things", but I don't know why I can't ;_;
Last two people you talked to on the phone:
1. No one.
Two things you did last night:
1. I drank a glass of milk and then I brushed my hair and my teeth and washed my face and then I went to sleep.
2. I slept with Mr. Goatie, and Mr. Bunny.
Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. I will play with Nanaly.
2. I will play with my plushies, maybe a tea party?
Two favorite drinks:
2. Orange juice
Two random facts:
1. I love plush dolls, hehe I love to hug them and play with them!
2. I'm afraid of many things, especially of monsters, they make me cry at night...
This time I won't tag anyone, because if I do, this game will never end. Of course, if you want to, feel free to answer to this tag too ^^
free covergirl makeup samples
makeup reviews mascara
how to apply makeup to eyes
how to apply good eye makeup
how to apply dramatic makeup
make up techniques for
loreal makeup kits
Post a comment