MAKE COSMETICS - MAKE
Make cosmetics - Bare mineral make up - Bare escentials mineral makeup.
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
Helen É Cosmetics Nubian Beauty
Nubian Beauty is Helen E Cosmetics range of colour cosmetics formulated for global skin tones. Helen E Cosmetics is a UK colour cosmetics company, offering premium cosmetics at affordable prices.
Make Up Bag Cake
I made this for a colleague of mine - all edible, hand modelled fondant. Cake is chocolate sponge covered with handpainted gold fondant.
I LOVED making this cake :-)
forever make up
makeup tips for teens
best waterproof makeup remover
step by step eye make up
great makeup tips
conture make up
how to do dark make up
jane ardale makeup
etude make up
Post a comment